Personal Injury Lawyers Brisbane
Our principal, Zeke Bentley has been providing high level legal services in the area of personal injury since 1996.
Can I make a personal injury claim?
If you have suffered general physical and/or psychological damage at the fault of another person, you may be able to make a claim.
In order to maximise the outcome of your potential claim you should:
- Report the injury to the relevant authority or organisation. This would be the police in the case of a traffic accident, or your employer in the case of a workplace accident.
- Lodge a claim with your insurance company or employer.
- Seek your doctor’s advice and obtain medical certificates.
- Seek legal advice to ensure you are aware of your rights and entitlements.
- Wait up to 28 days for your insurer to accept or reject your claim. If your claim is rejected, a personal injury lawyer can explore other options for compensation.
You may need to go to court to reach a settlement.